Monday, March 24, 2008

Elli's cousins

My mom and dad were happy to welcome 4 new grandchildren in 5 months. It started with Elli in August and ended with Ian in December. It was fun for me to be pregnant at the same time as all my sisters, and I love that Elli has 3 cousins her age to play with.




It isn't easy for a grandpa to juggle 3 babies at once. Elli is on the left. Clara, who was born in November, is in the middle. Taylor is on the right, he was born in October. The only one missing in Ian who was born in December. Elli is officially the oldest of the 4 babies, but had she been born when she was suppose to then she would have been 2nd to the youngest. Taylor still looks like he is the oldest, he certainly has her beat size wise.



Elli also has 2 new cousins on her daddy's side of the family. Both Megan and Aaron were born in December. She will never be without someone to play with at family gatherings. What a lucky girl!

4 comments:

Deanne said...

So fun to see her with cousins and her grandpa! What a blessing to have so many playmates!

Kellie said...

Oh she is so cute! Look at how far she has come you wouldn't even think she had been born so early! She is so pretty! I am sad we haven't seen you guys! We have had rough winter as far as illness goes so I haven't even dared breathe your way! Hope all is well with you!

Maleen said...

I'm so jealous. I didn't get a cousin until I was 20. Ellie is certainly blessed, and that picture is so sweet with all of them on Grandpa's lap.

Ker said...

Look at her! She is truly a beautiful blessing. I am so thrilled for you, Wayne, Bradley and Elli ! Grandpa looks in the height of joy!