Thursday, October 15, 2009

It's Autumn Time

I really love this time of year! We thought it would be a fun FHE to take a picnic up to the mountains and go for a hike. It really is the best way to enjoy all the fantastic fall colors.

There wasn't anyone else up there, which was perfect! And the temperature was in the mid 70's which was even more perfect!!



This really is a beautiful trail, and not very hard. We didn't take it all the way though. It's the Mt. Loafer trail up Payson canyon. It was a very kid friendly hike, AWESOME!!

It started to get dark, so I was worried that I wouldn't be able to get very many good pics. But I did get a few good ones, if I do say so myself.


It's too bad fall doesn't last longer. It really is my favorite time of the year!

5 comments:

Marianne said...

Fall is my favorite time of year too. Those pictures are beautiful! I haven't taken a fall hike yet, and I really want to before it's too late. Maybe tomorrow...

Kim said...

Those are some really nice pictures! It looks like you had fun!

Heidi said...

Beautiful pictures!

Deanne said...

I agree! I was just saying the other day that I wish we could just freeze time and let fall last a few months. I love the crisp air, the beautiful colors, the wardrobe etc. It also puts me in the mood to bake!

Crystal said...

The leaves are so pretty. Elli looks right at home in the backpack.