Wednesday, February 17, 2010

fun projects for Elli

It is so much fun to have a little girl to make things for!

I made this job chart for Bradley a couple of years ago, and so I decided it was time to make one for Elli.

Her only job right now is to fall asleep without throwing up all over the place and to sleep through the night. So far she isn't doing very well, in fact she is doing miserably. But she watches Bradley place magnets on his board, and knows it is a good thing. So my hope is that is will turn out to be a positive motivator for her in the end.

This is the one of the next projects I'd like to tackle. Wayne's cousin Kara is super creative and talented, and she is going to help me transform a pair of Elli's old jeans into a skirt like this. As soon as we finish I will post some photos.

Isn't it the cutest thing! I hope mine turns out this cute!




1 comment:

Jenny said...

Those job charts are absolutely darling! I love it! I would make some if I had space to put them. I just resort to nagging and crossing off a list I put on a little piece of notebook paper. Maybe my kids would get more excited about doing jobs with cute charts! It is soooo much fun having a girl, huh? It just gets better and better! I love doing things with my girls. I just have to restrain myself from spending too much on them, becuase there is so dang much cute stuff out there!