Friday, August 13, 2010

24 and counting....

I have some great friends and neighbors who are just as excited about each week that passes by as we are. Each Sunday when I see them at church they all cheer and say one more week!!! They have been planning an ice cream party to celebrate reaching 24 weeks, which is 5 days past how far along I was when Elli was born.

Here is Elli sitting with Kandi on the left, Sheree in the middle with 2 of her kids, and Allison on the right. They had star light mint ice cream which I had been craving and almost bought the night before. So apparently they we in tune with my cravings. AWESOME!!

How do you like Elli in her shades? She wears them everywhere outside, and on her head when she is inside, which she learned from me. Like mother, like daughter I guess.

This is Erika, and there were several other friends there that I don't have pictures of. Thank you Heather, Heidi, Sarah, Candace and Mandi. It's so nice to be surrounded by girls like all of you who take such a keen interest in others. I really appreciate all you do for me and my family.

Let's do it again at 28 weeks, and the next milestone after that is 32 weeks. We're going to make it this time!!!!

4 comments:

Heidi said...

I'm so happy for you. Ice cream is the perfect way to celebrate!

Megan B ♥ said...

Yes you will make it!!! Congrats on #24! What an exciting milestone!!

Deanne said...

Hooray for 24 weeks and for great friends who are in tune with ice cream cravings! I'm so glad that everything continues to look great.

Jenny said...

Congrats on 24 weeks. We think of you often and hope you continue to do well! You should celebrate every day with ice cream!