Monday, December 1, 2008

friends in heaven

Bradley said the sweetest thing the other day. He had been playing and giggling with Elli and turned to me and said, "mom, I'm pretty sure that we were friends in heaven". Then he turned back to keep playing with Elli.

It was said so matter factly that I had to laugh a little, but I was deeply touched by his profound comment. As I blinked to clear my eyes, I told him that I'm sure they were. Nobody who has seen the way they interact with each other could question that. It was a precious moments that I will treasure. Oh how I love the innocent wisdom of children.

2 comments:

Kayla said...

I found your blog on Maleens and I have loved reading it. Your kids are so cute. What a blessing it is to have kids who love each other so much and who are so close to the Savior!

Unknown said...

He is so sweet. Miss you.