Tuesday, May 3, 2011

my photo shoot

Well, here is the link for anyone who'd like to see how my pictures turned out. It was a fun day. My sister Kim came down and in between my hair and make-up appointments we went out to lunch. We had Chinese which is another one of those going out of my comfort zone things. For some reason Chinese food scares me a little. But Kim loves it and helped me order something really yummy. After you click on the link below, choose the 2011 Worldwide Charity Event & then click on my photo. Let me know what you think.


6 comments:

Crystal said...

I think your pictures look fantastic!

Christy said...

Tammy..... they turned out amazing! How could they not?!! I am so happy for you (okay, and bit jealous). What a wonderful experience in so many different ways. Beautiful!

Jana Kae said...

Tami, what an amazing experience! If only every woman had the opportunity to be reminded of who they really are! I'm so glad you had such a wonderful experience. Sure love ya.

Deanne said...

I love them! I think the powerful thing about her beauty campaign vision is the soul searching homework. I got a little teary reading about your discoveries. I'm so glad you got chosen. You ARE beautiful...inside and out.

CarrieLu and Madi too said...

Tami, I love the photos, you look so beautiful and so young! Your outfit is so stylish, I love the green. I'm so glad you were able to have this experience, I wish every woman could.

Maleen said...

You look fabulous, and now everyone can get a peek into the beauty inside your soul as well. I'm glad you got to experience this and we all got to benefit as well.