Thursday, September 4, 2008

Birthday photos

I got these photos of Elli's birthday from my sister's blog. I'm still looking for my chords so that I can download the photos I took, as soon as I do I will post them.


Elli was just a bit overwhelmed at the attention. This was just after each of the cousins blew out their one candle. They all thought it was fun to be able to blow out a candle. Noah even blew out Paige's candle while we were singing happy birthday. What a funny kid!

Here they are getting ready to light candles and sing. Starting on the left is Ben, Isaac, Bradley, Kristen, Josh, Aaron, Elise, Noah (already sampling the frosting), and Paige. I love that Elise is the only one aware of what we were trying to do. She has a great smile!

Here is cute Ian waiting for his cupcake. By the time he was done his face was chocolate from his chin to his ears.

Taylor is sharing his cup with Clara. I look forward to the time that Elli can get down and play with her cousins. Because of the cupcake messes, these 3 all took a bath together. It was so cute to have them all in the tub playing. Elli just isn't strong enough to sit up yet, so she missed out this time. Hopefully it won't be much longer before she can join in all the fun with them.

1 comment:

Christy said...

She is getting so big and beautiful! Congratulations on a successful happy year. We are sure glad that she joined your family!