Monday, September 8, 2008

For Kristy

Aunt Kristy has been spoiling Elli with some darling clothes. So here she is showing off her cute things from Aunt Kristy. We don't get to see Kristy's family as often as we'd like because they live about 4 hours away, but we sure do love them! This dress is the sweetest little feminine thing! Elli has now outgrown it which is a good thing, but a sad thing too. (She is only longer and leaner. We keep waiting for the chubb to come back.)
I love this outfit! Elli can still wear this one because she has such a skinny waist. I love the pink and brown combo that is so popular right now. This outfit even has a pink coat with brown fur around the hood. Sooooo cute!!! (The hippo Elli is playing with is one of her favorite toys. It was given to her by the NICU staff the day we brought her home.)


This is such a fun shirt! It looks so cute with jeans. I had Elli wear to church once with a really cute denim skirt that was given to us by my sister. The only problem with the denim skirt was that it was hard to pin around her tiny waist, so it kept falling down around her ankles. Kind of a problem. As cute as it was, I had to put that one away. But we still love the shirt, and it works fine with some of the jeans I've found for skinny beans like Elli.I could take so many more pictures of the sweetest little outfits that Elli has been given by family and friends. Elli and I have both been spoiled! I could say that in almost every picture I take Elli is wearing something that was a gift from our loved ones. We do have so many wonderful friends and family that take good care of us!!! Thanks Aunt Kristy for these fun things!!!

2 comments:

Rynell said...

What a cutie! She makes those adorable clothes even more adorable.

Abbey said...

I just discovered your blog and I've now been in tears for the last 20 minutes getting a recap on Elli's life. Such an amazing and precious little girl! I am so glad I got to meet her last week and that I get to keep posted with your blog. You have such a sweet family!