Thursday, September 4, 2008

more birthday pics

Woo Hoo, I found my camera chord. So here are the rest of the birthday pictures. We are singing Happy Birthday in this one, you can tell that Ben (in yellow) and Bradley are saying, "you". Notice how safe we kept Elli from the candle flames. Yeah, she is about to grab Bradley's candle. Good job Tami!

They just finished singing and are about to blow out their candles.

Here is Wayne with his mission mom, Sister Margaret Costa. We were thrilled to have them join our party. They even read my mind with the gift they gave her. I had been looking for one of those pop up toys. You know, the ones that have 6 different nobs and then an animal will pop out. I couldn't find one, so I gave up. They saved the day for sure.
Here we have all the grandpas. My dad (Grandpa Svedin) is holding Elli in the middle. Sitting on the left is Great Grandpa Svedin, and then Great Grandpa Stocking on the right. I guess that I should have been in the picture instead of taking it so that we could have a 4 generation photo. I will have to get that next time.

She seemed a little puzzled at the whole thing. Still thinking.........Just taking it all in.
Here is Wayne with Both Elder and Sister Costa. This was the first time my family met the Costa's, and they fell in love with them. They really are some of the nicest people around. They had been living in Columbia for a while, so having them close again is truly a blessing. Here is Ian showing us that you really don't need to be fancy with babies. Just give them the wrapping paper or the box and they are happy. We really had a wonderful 1st birthday!!

1 comment:

Crystal said...

Happy Birthday Elli! We love you. Cute pictures!