Thursday, January 8, 2009

10 years ago....

10 years ago today Wayne and I were married in the Jordan River Temple. We were sealed by my Grandpa, who shares our wedding anniversary. He counseled us to "Be One" as taught in the New Testament. We have tried very hard to do that. The last 10 years have been wonderful ones! We have had our bumps in the road that weren't easy to navigate at the time, but those moments have molded and shaped us into who we are today. And most importantly, they have left us with far richer blessings than we could have imagined ever receiving. Thanks Wayne for your love, your patience, your example, and for the way you can lift me with your smile. I love you Wayne!!

5 comments:

Leslie said...

Hi Tami!
Congratulations on your anniversary! It goes by fast doesn't it. I have loved reading your blog and hearing about your children- what a blessing they are and an inspiration. Hopefully this summer we can get together with some of the mission friends.
Love,
Leslie

Caleb said...

I hope you got the card on time. hope it was a great day.

Jordan and Mandy said...

Happy Anniversary! doesn't time go by so fast! I can't believe jordan and I will be married for a year in about three and half months!

Jordan and Mandy said...

Happy Anniversary! Doesn't time just go by so fast! I can't believe that jordan and I will be married for a year in about three months! anyways we love you guys and hope that you had a wonderful Anniversary!

Jen Soliai said...

Tami,
I'm just learning to read my comments and finally found all of yours. Your little girl is so cute and I am glad she is progressing along so well. I don't know when we will be coming up again. Sometime before my baby. I am due April 14th. I can't believe you've been married for 10 years! Time flies!

Love ya,
Jen