Monday, March 9, 2009

another sweet conversation with Bradley

I have been enjoying Bradley's wisdom lately. It is amazing how grown up he is. We went to the Draper Temple open house a few weeks ago and he loved it! His favorite rooms were the baptistery and the celestial room. He said that he started to cry a little when we walked into the celestial room. (He has always been very sensitive like that.) He really did enjoy the experience and it has made him excited for when he turns 12 and can go to the temple to participate in baptisms.

On our way home I was explaining that we have been counseled to attend the temple often, and that his dad and I try really hard to go at least once a month. Then I told him that I haven't always been able to do that since we brought Elli home, but that I am I going to be better this year. He must have been able to sense my guilt, and turned to me and said, "but mom, Jesus understands why."

Oh how I love that little boy!!!!

2 comments:

Kayla said...

What a sweet little guy you have there! I love reading about your cute family. He seems so close to Heavenly Father. It so nice that he has learned so many important lessons at such a young age!

Deanne said...

I'm a little choked up. That is so sweet. He is so full of insight and faith.